Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What Does an Imaginary Book Say About Me?

Im a dreamer.

I tend to have my head in the clouds. I love to be drawn in to a whole other world. m a rational person. I like to think through ideas, and I like the thoughts that books spark. Im a person with many different interests. Im fascinated by everything in the world. Im a person who values my possessions. I tend to have fewer things but of higher quality.

'u are dreamer my dear. even at day time, even u are awake' - Nin



5 Comment(s)

avatar

dreamer ke ape ke.aku nak tiru hang satgi!

avatar

im dreamer too~

avatar
Anonymous DeleteReply

dreamer cud be realistic sumtimes..it jus how u make it happened..

avatar

Al-Fatihah untuk blogger HAMIZA.......

avatar

bella,
kuiz kansel la.

Ls,
jangan sampai mimpikan saya.

anon,
harapan saya, selalu mahukan ianya menjadi realiti.

baincardin,
al-Fatihah.