Wednesday, July 28, 2010

'survival today means innovating and doing things that no one else does' - Machida, President of Sharp

Im most comfortable when im mixing things up a little bit. I like novelty in small doses. Im drawn to harmony and compassion. I value commonalities over differences. I have no trouble finding contentment wherever im in life. Im happy in the now. I believe that if i look closely enough at people, they all have worth.

Im naturally very aggressive and competitive. I go for what i want. I like to get ahead, but there is nothing traditional about my approach to success. I use my creativity and my wit to my advantage. Im a flexible thinker. I have a lot of inner fire and strength. I harness my passion well.

There is no reason i cant reach for the sky.

1 Comment(s):

avatar
Anonymous DeleteReply

[url=http://hairtyson.com]Phen375 375[/url] are tablets that help abridge body weight. One of these tabs has to be captivated with drinking-water, around 20 minutes already a collation, twice a day.